Monday 5 May 2014

LONDON: Enjoying The Beauty Of Nature

Bank holiday calling. Why not just getting away from all the busy city life in London and disappearing into the heaven of nature?
That's exactly what I decided to do. Destination: Royal Botanic Gardens.

Palm House with loads of beautiful plants inside.
I could not believe my eyes when I got there. Wikipedia told me already that it is the "world's largest collection of living plants", with 30,000 different kinds of plants across "121 hectares".

Fascinating and also a bit scary (for those of you, who are scared of heights!) this treetop walk:


Massive lily pads.
I felt like being somewhere totally different. Far, far away from smoky London. It is such a great place for relaxing and spending some time discovering all sorts of different plants.

 This here is one of my favourites: The carnivorous plant. Watch out your finger ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment