Tuesday 26 April 2011

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive!

This year I decided to spend my Easter holidays in London, because I had one mission: To find proof that Michael Jackson is still alive.

I was walking around with my eyes wide open! I had just him and his music in my mind. Every beat of his music took me, finally, to a place called Madame Tussauds. A lot of wax figures of celebrities were there.




Some looked like the originals, and some didn't even resemble the real person. The more I walked through the hall of celebrities from the music industry, I came to my inspiration, the king of pop.


 He was standing there in his chic outfit. He still looked energetic and stood out from all the other figures, like the brightest star in the night's sky. I was so proud and honoured to stand next to him, I took a picture with him, blew him a kiss and moved on to the next stage of my sightseeing plan.








No comments:

Post a Comment