Tuesday 27 July 2010

Ladies Night In Tokyo!


I met two Japanese girlfriends in the evening and we went to a summer festival. I tried to dance to the traditional Japanese music. We ate some green beans, crushed ice with syrup and drank water with sprite a flavour. Afterwards we entered a very nice restaurant. It is one of the newest restaurants, and each group had an individual room. We ordered a couple of different things like sushi, tofu, sashimi and fish. It was really fun with three girls. We laughed a lot and couldn’t say no to the desserts. We had a crème brûlée which was traditionally burnt on top. The two girls left and I went to Soikas home. She told me that she never locks her door, because she can trust her neighbours. Most of the Japanese families don’t lock their houses. When she changed her outfit we took a cab and went to Ageha, a huge club with different kind of music. We stayed there until 4am and then I took a cab back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment