Saturday 31 July 2010

Karaoke Night

We had a very nice Korean dinner in Seoul city with all the students. Next we went to a Karaoke bar to test the voices of our colleagues. Karaoke is very popular in Japan and Korea. Young people like to sing with their friends and I can confirm that they are really good at it. I sang "Hit me baby one more time" by Britney Spears and "I gotta feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. All in all the students had been shy and nobody really wanted to sing, except our British colleague who loved to stay on stage and perform, haha. Afterwards we went out with a couple of students, to the Cocoon club. It was very crowded. The air conditioner in the club didn't work and everyone was really sweating. I haven't sweated so much in a club before. The atmosphere was amazing. One of the best clubs I've ever been to, but you couldn't dance for much more than one hour in there, the air was too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment