Monday 12 July 2010

Enjoying The Sun


My little brother visited me this weekend and I showed him around. We first went to the Attersee where we tried out wakeboarding. It was my second time. The water conditions were different. It was quite wavy and some staves [what is a stave?!] were in the water which is really dangerous. My brother had difficulties getting on the board. I did pretty well, and succeeded at boarding with one hand, but only for a few seconds, haha. However, I have proof of it on the camera. Next day we went to the Fuschl Lake. It is one of the cleanest lakes around Mondsee. We swam a lot and got tanned. The city of Salzburg is very lovely when it's warm. There were lots of tourists walking around, taking pictures. We had dinner in a nice restaurant eating typical Austrian food before leaving to go to the railway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment