Sunday 13 September 2009

Next Stop: Salzburg

One day I got a call from Austria offering me a traineeship at Red Bull. I went to the interview in Fuschl am See and got an approval to start in October 2009.

I went a few weeks earlier to get used to the Austrian culture and to see a little bit more of the beautiful country. I loved Austria because all of its nature and mountains.
 One weekend I went to a salt mine with a friend. They told us the story about how salt was first found and why the city Salzburg (salt and castle) is actually named this.
If you live in Austria, you definitely can't avoid skiing, that's why I decided to buy me a complete outfit and went on the slope in Schladming which is one of the most popular ski areas.


I did pretty good for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment