Sunday 28 September 2008

My Adventurous Life In Barcelona

I called a friend of mine to tell them that I was coming to Barcelona. He helped me find a guesthouse for the weekend and a school to learn Spanish. I subscribed to one of the intensive courses and started learning immediately.
I was so excited because it had always been my dream to learn Spanish. Students from everywhere had been there, all for the same reason: Learning Spanish and having fun!



I spent all my earnings on the course. I stayed for two weeks in a flat share with a Norwegian, Dutch and Swedish girl. Next I lived with two Chinese people in a flat and my last two weeks I lived in a guest house with three guys from Marseille and a concierge of Mexico. I met so many people from different countries and this made my time so exciting. It was so easy connecting to people and making new friends. Everyone had been so open-minded. I really enjoyed it. After almost one week I could communicate in Spanish and understand people, although in Barcelona they speak Catalan, which is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment